Water Management Systems and Erosion Control Practices
- ASWCD will survey, design, and draw plans of water management systems and erosion control practices such as: grassed waterways, erosion control structures, water and sediment control basins, surface drainage, filter strips, animal waste storage facilities, and windbreaks. Consultative assistance is also provided for subsurface drainage.
- Survey, design, and draw plans for ponds requires a $500.00 deposit. When the pond is built according to the plan, half ($250.00) of the deposit is returned to the landowner. We also do pond test holes for a $50 non-refundable fee.
- Annual Tree Seedling Sale provides landowners with quality, low-priced seedlings and transplants (hardwoods, evergreens, and shrubs) for windbreak and wildlife establishment.
- Annual Fingerling Fish Sale provides local pond owners a low cost opportunity for pond stocking.
- ASWCD offers school programs, slide presentations, tours, field days, pond clinics, woodland clinics, ect. to the public at no cost. School programs have been correlated with Ohio Academic Content Standards. To learn more about the different programs offered and how to schedule ASWCD to talk to your class or organization click on the link below.