- Survey, design, and draw plans of water management systems and erosion control practices such as: grassed waterways, erosion control structures, water and sediment control basins, surface drainage, filter strips, animal waste storage facilities, and windbreaks. Consultative assistance is also provided for subsurface drainage.
- Survey, design, and draw plans for ponds requires a $500.00 deposit. When the pond is built according to the plan, half ($250.00) of the deposit is returned to the landowner. We also do pond test holes for a $50 non-refundable fee. Please click here for more detailed pond information.
- The annual tree sale provides landowners with quality, low-priced seedlings and transplants (hardwoods, evergreens, and shrubs) for windbreak and wildlife establishment.
- The annual fish sale provides local pond owners a low cost opportunity for pond stocking.
- School programs, slide presentations, tours, field days, pond clinics, woodland clinics, etc. are provided to the public on an as needed and scheduled basis.
- A complete breakdown of classroom offerings is available by clicking here.
- Ohio Academic Content Standard Correlation for Social Studies
- Ohio Academic Content Standard Correlation for Science