Natural Resources Review Program
Ask For A Review Before You Build
The Natural Resources Review Program evaluates properties with the primary goal of minimizing the negative effects from development to the property and neighboring land. Ideally a review is conducted prior to a zoning permit being issued or approved.
Features of a natural resources review include:
- soil types including limitations and capabilities of soils
- surface drainage patterns
- known subsurface drainage/tile
- setbacks based on zoning regulations including access management
- established drainage projects and associated setbacks
- adjoining landowners – including contact information
- location of known utilities
- general placement of structures and other key features
- contacts for agencies related to needs of property
Fill out my online form.